Blaqpaks are built with many years of daily use in mind, it follows that we guarantee our craftsmanship for life. Our promise is that your bag is free of any defect when you get it and that our stitching will be the last thing to wear out. If one of our bags doesn’t meet our standards we’ll replace it, simple as that.
Turnaround and shipping:
All orders ship via USPS Priority unless noted otherwise. Order turnaround is 7-14 days for accessories and 14-21 days for bags. Custom printing and/or sewn features typically add 7 days. A tracking number will be provided upon shipment, USPS Priority takes 2-3 days domestically and 6-10 Internationally. Contact us for alternate shipping options and expedited ordering, or to check our store’s inventory if you don’t want to wait for a custom order.
Remakes, refunds and returns:
Our bags are guaranteed for life, if the colors are wrong or the size just isn’t right then you shouldn’t be stuck with it for life. We’ll happily re-make or refund your order if it’s not what you had in mind. Just get in touch with us and return your clean, like-new bag within 7 days of pickup or delivery and we’ll take care of it from there.
Repairs and replacements:
If you accidentally do something to your blaq bag that shouldn’t necessarily be the end. Straps and buckles can usually be replaced, if you manage to wear out the water-proof liner on an otherwise decent bag we can probably swap it out. Contact us if you need something fixed, not everything can be repaired but we’ll see what we can do. We also offer bag replacement options on a case-by-case basis, if your bag is too worn or damaged to repair.
Terms and Conditions
1. Terms: By accessing this web site you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Disclaimer: Products ordered via Blaqpaks.com are made to-order and guaranteed as stated above.
3. Limitations: In no event shall Blaqpaks or its suppliers be held liable for any damages or injury arising out of the use or misuse of any blaq product. All of our products are designed to be safe to use and easy to remove or take off in the event of an emergency. Please inspect your bags, pedal straps etc and repair or replace any damaged goods that pose a hazard.
4. Revisions and Errata: The content appearing on Blaqpaks.com is carefully edited but could still include technical, typographical or photographic errors. We reserve the right to update and edit all content at any time. While we do our best to ensure that product photo galleries accurately represent the latest version of every product we are continuously improving our designs and there may be nominal updates to the product you receive.
5. Links: Blaqpaks has not fully reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by blaqpaks of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
-Currently we only collect personal information if you opt to join our mailing list and at checkout, there is an option to use paypal, to checkout via a secured connection to our merchant services provider as a guest or by creating a secure account with us via foxycart.
-Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
-We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
-We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
-We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
-Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
-We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
-We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.